Module 4 Quiz >> Introduction to the Internet of Things and Embedded Systems
1. What protocols are required for Internet communication?
- TCP or UDP/IP
- Ethernet/Token Ring
2. Which network device copies packets onto all ports?
3. What is the protocol associated with the world wide web?
4. A MANET protocol is likely to differ from a typical LAN protocol because a MANET protocol will
- ensure greater connectivity than a typical LAN protocol.
- have higher bandwidth than a typical LAN protocol.
- consume less power than a typical LAN protocol.
- support more nodes than a typical LAN protocol.
5. The function of a packet header is to
- contain packet information generated by a protocol layer.
- mark the ending of the previous packet.
- store an encrypted version of the packet’s contents.
- all of the above.
6. A packet sniffer is a tool that can be used to record local traffic on a network.
7. A hub can be used to communicate between two LANs with different protocols.
8.In the HTTP protocol, a request message is sent by a web client to a web server.