The Final Deliverable >> What is Data Science?
1. The ultimate purpose of analytics is to communicate findings to stakeholders to formulate policy or strategy.
2. What role of a data scientist is discussed in the reading?
- Using insights to build a narrative to communicate findings.
- Managing a team of analysts to create a predictive model.
- Using the data to put together a story that the CEO wants to tell.
- Developing a strategy to fix the problems in the findings.
3. The Untied States Economic Forecast is a publication by McKinsey University Press.
4. The report discussed in the reading successfully did the job of:
- Using data and analytics to generate the likely economic scenarios.
- Convincing the leadership team to act on an initiative.
- Calculating projections for the economy.
- Summarizing pages and pages of research.
5.According to the reading, it is recommended that a team waits until the results of analytics are out before they can decide on the final deliverable.