Corporate Responsibility, Philanthropy and Building Sustainable Value: The Role of Capitalism in Society >> New Models of Business in Society
1. What are the Four Shades of Green? (Check all that apply)
- Stakeholder Green
- Money Green
- Lime Green
- Customer Green
- Legal Green
- Dark Green
2. One issue with corporate philanthropy and corporate social responsibility is that these programs are only “add-on’s” to the business models of companies, when they should be incorporated into the business models.
3. In 2011, companies donated the most money to the following issue: (choose one)
- Health & Social Services
- Disaster Relief
4. Today’s model of corporate philanthropy can be traced back to Andrew Carnegie’s Two Principles of Wealth and the tradition of noblesse oblige.
5. There are still many challenges with the environmentalism movement, so it is important to take personal responsibility and not completely rely on others to make changes happen.