Exercise Quiz: Wikipedia.org >> Marketing in a Digital World
1. According to the wikipedia.org exercise video, which of the following statement about Wikipedia is CORRECT?
- Wikipedia.org has about 100 million readers per month.
- Wikipedia.org has cumulated over 35 million entries across over 300 different languages.
- Wikipedia.org was launched in 2000.
- Entries on Wikipedia.org can only be made by experts and scientists.
2. Where can you find information on how to edit an article on wikipedia.org?
- About Wikipedia
- Contact page
- Community portal
3. You can only make edits to articles on wikipedia.org when you have an account.
4. How do you publish edits made on an existing entry on wikipedia.org?
- By clicking Show review
- By clicking Show changes
- Edits will be published automatically after a certain amount of time.
- By clicking Publish changes
5. What information do you need to provide in order to create a wikipedia.org account? Select all that apply.
6. How does allowing user to contribute its website help promote Wikipedia as an organization?
It is very useful