eXtensible Markup Language >> Using Python to Access Web Data
1. What is “serialization” when we are talking about web services?
- Sorting all the data stored in a tuple
- The act of taking data stored in a program and formatting it so it can be sent across the network
- Marking each network packet so it can be put back into order on the receiving system
- Making it so that dictionaries can maintain their keys in sorted order
2. Which of the following are not commonly used serialization formats?
3. In this XML, which are the “simple elements”?
4.In the following XML, which are attributes?
+1 734 303 4456
5. In the following XML, which node is the parent node of node e
6. Looking at the following XML, what text value would we find at path “/a/c/e”
7. What is the purpose of XML Schema?
- A Python program to tranform XML files
- To compute SHA1 checksums on data to make sure it is not modified in transit
- To transfer XML data reliably during network outages
- To establish a contract as to what is valid XML
8. If you were building an XML Schema and wanted to limit the values allowed in an xs:string field to only those in a particular list, what XML tag would you use in your XML Schema definition?
9. What is a good time zone to use when computers are exchanging data over APIs?
- The local time zone of the receiving computer
- Universal Time / GMT
- The local time zone of the sending computer without daylight savings time
- The local time zone of the sending computer
10. Which of the following dates is in ISO8601 format?
- May 30, 2002