Lesson #1 Quiz >> Financial Markets
1. Which of the following professions has the highest projected employment for 2024?
- Financial Advisor
- Truck driver
2. Which of the following is NOT a learning objective in this course?
- How we incentivize people to get things done
- How to make money
- Regulating financial markets
- Applying psychology and sociology to finance
3. According to Andrew Carnegie, what should somebody do once she is wealthy?
- Retire late to accumulate as much wealth as possible, and then give the wealth away
- Retire early and commit to philanthropy while young
- Throw extravagant parties to help her wealth trickle down
- Pass it on to her children
4. Why is it relevant that finance tends to attract large amounts of money?
- Money can be used for good or evil
- Finance attracts people from around the globe
- Financial markets are a critical components of economic success
- All of the above