Managing Your Content >> The Strategy Of Content Marketing
1. As a Content Marketer, it is important for you to know how to work well with legal and compliance teams.
2. Clear, honest and respectful communication is the best way to advocate for your customers and the most effective way to have a positive impact on your business and your customers.
3.It’s okay to use images you find on Google in your content.
4. If you use an image or content that you do not have permission to use, you can be found guilty of violating copyright law and potentially have to pay large sums of money in damages.
5. How is Google NOT an effective Monitoring Tool?
- Allows you to see the increase of traffic to your website from emails you have sent
- Google Analytics tells the whole story of your campaign
- Allows you to create a scoring system so you can see where you are in relation to your campaign
6. What makes visual content such as images and animated GIFs so appealing?
- Highly shareable
- Primarily used on platforms such as Pinterest and Facebook
- Display a whole message in one image
- All of the above
7. What is one way to increase image shares by evoking emotion?
- Display a strong image with text or audio so that the message is delivered with the image
- Displaying a sad image or GIF that is not relevant to your content
- Creating a long emotional video in hopes that the content will be appreciated
8. What images create strong emotional engagement?
- Images that are beautiful but do not meet the message trying to be conveyed.
- A catchy headline that overpromises
- Images that create an emotional reaction in the viewer but also share a common theme with your contents message.