The Content Marketing Ecosystem >> The Strategy Of Content Marketing
1. What is the best definition of Content Marketing?
- Creation of a lot of content that fills a website
- The creation of a personal blog that showcases your writing skills
- The strategic creation of text, imagery, audio or video that delivers a relevant and interesting message to a customer or prospect while at the same time paving the way for a sale.
2. What is the first thing a good piece of written content needs to have?
- A first paragraph that pulls your reader in
- A headline that instantly commands attention
3. Which of the following is NOT required for written content to be effective?
- The first few sentences need to pull a reader in
- An image
- An attention grabbing headline
- A clear call to action
- A single point of focus
4. Which platform is the best one to use for your personal website?
5. What is the preferred domain name you should use for your personal website if your name were John Smith?
6. You should put advertisements on your personal website to make money.
7. Why should you build your own personally branded website?
- It will build your authority, give you a place to put your portfolio, helps you get found online, and helps you stand out from others.
- It’s a place to store and share photos of friends and family.
- It’s a way to create revenue by hosting advertisements for third party sites.
8. What are the values of having your own website? (Select all that apply.)
- It is a way to generate revenue by hosting advertisements
- Helps you stand out from the crowd of job seekers
- Allows you to have a presence as a resourceful professional
9.It is NOT necessary to invest in website security for your site.
10. Effective content will center on a single focused point.
11. Which of the following art forms most resembles content writing?
- A play
- A sculpture
- A painting
- A novel