The Strategic Context (7A Framework) >> The Strategy Of Content Marketing
1. Which of the following is NOT part of the 7A Framework?
2. What does agile mean in reference to content marketing?
- Creating a plan and sticking to it no matter what
- It’s about experimentation and doing small, low-risk experiments and then collecting the data to see what works and what doesn’t.
3. Which metrics can help you determine if your content marketing strategy is working? (Select all that apply.)
- Email open rate
- Number of comments made on a blog post
- Number of e-book downloads
- Number of shares on social media
- The number of words in your content
4. Which metric is the most important metric with regards to content marketing?
- Social shares
- Blog post views
- Number of comments left by readers
- Email sign-ups
5. An authentic story is one that your audience wants to hear.
6. A function of authenticity is getting to know your audience better than they know themselves.
7. What is the one job of a headline?
- To tell your readers what the entire audio, article, or video is about without having to listen, read, or watch the entire thing.
- To get the first line of the copy read, the first few seconds of the video watched, or the first few seconds of the audio listened to.
- To educate or entertain your reader
8. The headline is the first thing you should write before writing an article.
9. One of the best ways to create a good headline is to adapt a headline from another piece of content.
10. Which tactics make for good headlines that grab a reader’s attention? (Select all that apply.)
- Use specifice numbers (e.g. 70.42 percent)
- Describe a benefit to your reader
- Use sense of urgency
- Make a promise you can’t keep
- Write a headline that is clever but not clear
11. Using images is a great way to capture the reader’s attention.
12. A good writer does not have to be a good marketer.