Interpretation and Definitions
The expressions of which the underlying letter is promoted have implications characterized under the accompanying conditions. The accompanying definitions will have a similar importance whether or not they show up in solitary or in plural.
- Account implies a novel record made for You to get to our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Quizerry.
- Cookies are generally little content documents, given ID labels that are put away on your PC’s program catalog or program information subfolders
- Country refers to: New York, United States
- Device implies any gadget that can get to the Service, for example, a PC, a cellphone or an advanced tablet.
- Personal Data is any data that identifies with a distinguished or recognizable person.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider implies any regular or legitimate individual who measures the information for the benefit of the Company. It alludes to outsider organizations or people utilized by the Company to encourage the Service, to offer the Support for the Company, to perform administrations identified with the Service or to help the Company in examining how the Service is utilized.
- Third-party Social Media Service alludes to any site or any informal community site through which a User can sign in or make a record to utilize the Service.
- Usage Data alludes to information gathered naturally, either produced by the utilization of the Service or from the Service foundation itself (for instance, the term of a page visit).
- Website refers to Quizerry, accessible from www.Quizerry.com
You implies the individual getting to or utilizing the Service, or the organization, or other lawful substance for the benefit of which such individual is getting to or utilizing the Service, as pertinent.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
implies the individual getting to or utilizing the Service, or the organization, or other lawful substance for the benefit of which such individual is getting to or utilizing the Service, as pertinent.
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Usage Data
Utilization Data is gathered naturally when utilizing the Service.
Utilization Data may incorporate data, for example, Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (for example IP address), program type, program form, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, interesting gadget identifiers and other demonstrative information.
At the point when You access the Service by or through a cell phone, We may gather certain data naturally, including, however not restricted to, the kind of cell phone You use, Your cell phone remarkable ID, the IP address of Your cell phone, Your versatile working framework, the sort of portable Internet program You use, extraordinary gadget identifiers and other analytic information.
We may likewise gather data that Your program sends at whatever point You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a cell phone.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
You can educate Your program to deny all Cookies or to show when a Cookie is being sent. Notwithstanding, in the event that You don’t acknowledge Cookies, You will be unable to utilize a few pieces of our Service.
Treats can be “Steady” or “Meeting” Cookies. Tenacious Cookies stay on your PC or cell phone when You go disconnected, while Session Cookies are erased when You close your internet browser. Get familiar with treats: All About Cookies.
We utilize both meeting and steady Cookies for the reasons set out beneath:
- Necessary / Essential CookiesType: Session CookiesAdministered by: UsReason: These Cookies are basic to give You benefits accessible through the Website and to empower You to utilize a portion of its highlights. They help to confirm clients and forestall deceitful utilization of client accounts. Without these Cookies, the administrations that You have requested can’t be given, and We just utilize these Cookies to give You those administrations.
- Functionality CookiesType: Persistent CookiesAdministered by: UsReason: These Cookies permit us to recall decisions You make when You utilize the Website, for example, recollecting your login subtleties or language inclination. The motivation behind these Cookies is to furnish You with a more close to home understanding and to stay away from You having to return your inclinations each time You utilize the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is imperative to Us, yet recollect that no strategy for transmission over the Internet, or technique for electronic capacity is 100% secure. While We endeavor to utilize monetarily worthy intends to ensure Your Personal Data, We can’t ensure its total security.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.