Week 2 Quiz >> Introduction to TensorFlow for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning
1. What’s the name of the dataset of Fashion images used in this week’s code?
- Fashion Tensors
- Fashion Data
- Fashion MNIST
- Fashion MN
2. What do the above mentioned Images look like?
- 82×82 Greyscale
- 28×28 Greyscale
- 100×100 Color
- 28×28 Color
3. How many images are in the Fashion MNIST dataset?
4. Why are there 10 output neurons?
- To make it train 10x faster
- To make it classify 10x faster
- Purely arbitrary
- There are 10 different labels
5. What does Relu do?
- For a value x, it returns 1/x
- It only returns x if x is greater than zero
- It returns the negative of x
- It only returns x if x is less than zero
6. Why do you split data into training and test sets?
- To make testing quicker
- To train a network with previously unseen data
- To make training quicker
- To test a network with previously unseen data
7. What method gets called when an epoch finishes?
8. What parameter to you set in your fit function to tell it to use callbacks?