Data Science: The Sexiest Job in the 21st Century >> What is Data Science?
1. Harvard Business Review called data science the sexiest job in the 21st century.
2. According to the report by the McKinsey Global Institute, by 2018, it is projected that there will be a shortage of 140,000 – 190,000 people with deep analytical skills in the world.
3. How is Walmart reported to have addressed its analytical needs?
- Social media
- None of the options is correct
- Code sharing
4. The New York Times reported that the average base salary of a data scientist is $85,000 + competitive bonus.
5. According to professor Haider, the three important qualities to possess in order to succeed as a data scientist are:
- Proficient in Programming.
- Good Story Teller (Argumentative).
- Good at Math and Statistics.