Module 1 Quiz >> Cloud Computing Basics (Cloud 101)
1. Which of the following services does Cloud offer? Select all that apply.
- Databases services
- fixed costs
- Disk and storage space
2. True or False: Cloud makes services available by way of the Internet.
3. Which TWO of the following are true of Cloud services?
- Computing services are charged either by the hour or subscription-based.
- Cloud computing is NOT a variable cost.
- Cloud does not offer cost management.
- Services can be added or reduced as needed.
4. Does Cloud replace your native hardware and software?
5. Cloud services are delivered __________.
6. Any services accessed over the network are _________.
- Physical Hardware
- Native Software
- Local Resources
- Remote Services
7. Which feature of Cloud services makes it possible to manage computing infrastructure better and more efficiently?
- Computing services
- Cloud economics
- None of the above
8. What is the name of the product that manages Cloud services on hardware?
- Managed Infrastructure
- Remote Desktop Connection
9. Which is not a category of Cloud Computing
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Files as a Service (FaaS)
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
10. True or False: Firms can use a console to administer Cloud services.